Goat yoga is an amazing experience for those who want to unwind, laugh, and relax while attempting to do the downward dog with a young goat or several goats winding around and between your limbs.…
Private rides available (three-person minimum)
- All-Age rides Ages 5 & up
- No Kids Rides Ages 18 & up
- Private Rides Min 3 ppl.
Enjoy Gorgeous Views on This Vail Trail Ride
On this scenic ride on the Bear Hollow trail along the babbling Spraddle Creek with an additional 30 minutes deeper and higher into what we call the Enchanted Forest, a giant Aspen glade. You are are immersed in the Enchanted Forest of an Aspen glade with intensely white trunks and a leafy green canopy that changes color with the moving sun. Enjoy your “forest bathing” time, which reduces heart rate, blood pressure, stress hormones, and depression while boosting energy.
Enjoy scenic views of the Gore Range, Vail ski slopes, and Beaver Creek ski slopes as you ride on a friendly horse, led by your experience guide. Deer stare at the passersby with unblinking eyes, hiding their fawns in the thick, green underbrush as we ride by. Join us on a ride, and get in touch with nature!
Kids do better than adults. Even 5 yr olds!
Upgrade to Adult-Only Ride (18yrs+) $165pp.
Upgrade to Private Ride (min. 3 ppl) for $290pp.
What to Bring
- What to wear: long pants and sturdy shoes
- Make sure your pants aren’t too tight!
- Helmets are provided, and we have many loaner cowboy hats.
- Camera, sunglasses, selfie-stick, water, sunscreen, and a beautiful smile
- 225 if you are under 6′ tall
- 245 if you are over 6′ tall